Apparently there is a thing in blog land that is sort of like a chain letter where you are to share 5 things about yourself that perhaps others do not know. Well my friends Angie, Betty, and Jean all hit me up with this request so here is my list.
1. I can't wear heels over 2 inches high ... I'm not coordinated enough. LOL!
2. I have to have my fix of dark chocolate every day.
3. I have always wanted to travel to Alaska and Africa.
4. I am fascinated with the idea of living off the land and love to read about wild edible and medicinal plants.
5. I would much rather have a bouquet of weeds and wildflowers than some fancy florist flowers any day.
These are flowers my daughter picked for me the other day. Yes, they are just simple little weeds that pop up in our grass but my daughter presents me with these every spring and I think they are beautiful! - BJ
PS: I am sending this on to...
Paula and Tammie http://primitivesisters.blogspot.com/
~ Sauder Village Rug Hooking Week ~
17 hours ago