Thursday, March 13, 2008

For Angie, Betty and Jean....

Apparently there is a thing in blog land that is sort of like a chain letter where you are to share 5 things about yourself that perhaps others do not know. Well my friends Angie, Betty, and Jean all hit me up with this request so here is my list.

1. I can't wear heels over 2 inches high ... I'm not coordinated enough. LOL!

2. I have to have my fix of dark chocolate every day.

3. I have always wanted to travel to Alaska and Africa.

4. I am fascinated with the idea of living off the land and love to read about wild edible and medicinal plants.

5. I would much rather have a bouquet of weeds and wildflowers than some fancy florist flowers any day.

These are flowers my daughter picked for me the other day. Yes, they are just simple little weeds that pop up in our grass but my daughter presents me with these every spring and I think they are beautiful! - BJ

PS: I am sending this on to...

Kim http://www.cabincreekfarm.blogspot.com/
Debbie http://intheonionpatch.blogspot.com/
Jamie http://www.peachstreet.blogspot.com/
Paula and Tammie http://primitivesisters.blogspot.com/
Pam http://softinthehead.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

bluejeanprimitives said...

LOL Yep, it's like a chain letter and if you break it you will have bad luck for the next 500 years. (kidding)

You don't need to wear high heels! You are tall anyway... and how can you eat chocolate everyday and stay so slim!

Thanks for playing along!

Jean :)

primitivebettys said...

I don't wear heels anymore either! My hubby is only 1/2 inch taller than me & I feel funny if I am towering over him. LOL

Anonymous said...

hi BJ - you tagged me but put Jen down LOL not Kim?
HAAAA

kimmie

Daughternature Primitive Folk Art said...

Oh Kimmie - I can't believe I did that. It was a "duh" moment for me. Please forgive me. I've always had problems with my spelling, now it looks like I better double check that I'm writing the correct persons name down as well. You've still be tagged...LOL. smiles - BJ

Daughternature Primitive Folk Art said...

Jean - I think perhaps the chocolate gives me the fix I need so I don't go rummaging through everything else that is in the cupboards...LOL.

Betty - I had to print out your freebie peacock design you have on your blog. I think he is so cute and would love to attempt to make him up some how. - BJ

softinthehead said...

Hey BJ I FINALLY got it done and up! I love the wildflowers! After being a floral designer for 30 years I find I will take wildflowers over anything else anyday! Nature has that affect on me! Pam

Jamie Lott said...

Hey BJ!

Thanks for picking me! It took me forever to come up with 5 things I thought were worth listing but I think I have it. I'll get my list up soon! ;)

Hey! I didn't know you lived in GA?!

Jamie

Daughternature Primitive Folk Art said...

LOL Jamie, I had a hard time trying to think of 5 things too. Yep, I'm a GA girl. We may have to compare notes on neat GA prim places to visit. smiles - BJ

primitivebettys said...

Ahhh.... BJ.... I've tagged you again! Maybe I'm picking on you because you haven't been posting much on your blog. Please stop by mine to see about the game... it is way simple.

:) Betty