Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Online Christmas Open House!!






I'm having my very first online Christmas Open House! I just added bunches of items to my web site. Christmas ornies starting at only $5, stockings, Santas, Christmas dolls, etc. I added a couple of pilgrim dolls to my Seasonal album. Also, I've listed many everyday gift items for under $20 in my Prim Dolls and Needfuls album. I hope you are able to find just the right unique gift for that special someone in your life.

Please invite your friends that may not be on my mailing list. I would greatly appreciate if you have a website or blog and would like to promote my Open House. I would be glad to do the same for you when you have a future event. Enjoy! - BJ


http://www.picturetrail.com/daughternature


1 comment:

Lana Manis said...

Wishing you a total sell out BJ! :)